$795pp, duration approximately 7 hours
Priced at $795 per person, the Swan River Seaplanes Margaret River Day tour consists of an unforgettable all inclusive day-tour.
Not only will we pick you up from your hotel lobby, but we will fly you directly out of the Swan River to begin your scenic, low-level coastal flight to Margaret River. Overlooking the city scape to spanning over the captivating Western Australian coastline, you will have an exhilarating experience on the journey to Margaret River itself.
Following your stunning flight along the Western Australian coastline, board our coach and we will introduce you to the wines that have made Margaret River stand out as Australia’s most exciting premium wine region.
Shortly after a Riverside stop to try local produce, you will be guided through the Margaret River township out to the coast. Take in astonishing views of the Indian Ocean from the cliffside and make a toast with a superb example of Margaret River, sparkling wine. You will proceed to visit two hand-picked wineries whilst enjoying guided tastings of award winning wines. You will also be treated to a carefully created, delicious winery lunch.
Upon completion of a 5 hour Margaret River experience, you will once again take part in the exploration of amazing views and coastal scenery such as Sugarloaf Rock as you make your way back to Perth city and finish your day by touching down in the Swan River in the afternoon.
Day tours leave approximately 9am, for tour times please contact us.
The booking price for children aged between 8 and 14 will be $50 off the standard adult price.
- Return courtesy coach transfers from your CBD hotel.
- Return 50 minute scenic seaplane flight from Swan River to Margaret River Airstrip.
- A tasty platter with a selection of local produce.
- 5 hour full professionally guided tour of the river and township, a coastal stop and specially handpicked wineries with the most highly awarded tour group in Australia.
- A delicious winery lunch accompanied with a fine example of Margaret River wine.