$495pp, duration approximately 6 hours
Defining Western Australia’s beautiful landscape, spectacular coastline and delicious local produce in a nutshell, the Taste of WA day tour is our most exciting experience.
Travelling luxuriously taking off from the waters of the Swan River in the heart of Perth and landing onto the calm waters of the Mandurah estuary you’ll take in views of Rottnest, Garden Island, Rockingham beach and many other points of interest in our state of the art seaplane, before a spectacular water landing.
Upon arrival be professionally guided on our custom built fast-boat through the Dawesville Channel and out into the coastal waters of the Indian Ocean where our crew will haul the days crayfish catch right before your eyes. Enjoy a high speed, fast-boat ride along the rugged coastline before your relaxing cruise into the Mandurah Marina where you will indulge in a delicious gourmet lunch with fresh, locally sourced produce.
After lunch sit back for a leisurely cruise through the canals, taking in views of the multi-million dollar homes and the playful Dolphins that will join us along the way! Tour through the waters of the Mandurah estuary before returning to the seaplane for your scenic flight back to Perth. This tour gives you the ultimate ‘Taste of WA’.
- Return courtesy coach transfers to your CBD hotel.
- A return scenic seaplane flight from the Swan River to Mandurah Estuary.
- Scenic boat cruise through the Dawesville Channel to the Indian Ocean.
- Crayfishing experience with craypot hauling.
- Exhilarating fastboat ride along the coastline.
- Delicious lunch from locally sourced ingredients.
- Relaxing canal cruise and dolphin spotting.