$922 (based upon 12 guests)pp, duration approximately 7 hours
The Swan River Seaplanes Margaret River Day tour consists of an unforgettable all inclusive day-tour.
Please note: This tour is now offered as a private charter only and we can host between 1 – 12 passengers.
Not only will we pick you up from your hotel lobby, but we will fly you direct from Perth CBD using the Swan River as your runway to begin your scenic, coastal flight to Margaret River. Overlooking the city scape to spanning over the captivating Western Australian coastline, you will have an exhilarating experience on the journey to Margaret River itself.
Following your stunning flight along the Western Australian coastline, board our coach and we will introduce you to the wines that have made Margaret River stand out as Australia’s most exciting premium wine region.
Shortly after a Riverside stop to try local produce, you will be guided through the Margaret River township out to the coast. Take in astonishing views of the Indian Ocean from the cliffside and make a toast with a superb example of Margaret River, sparkling wine. You will proceed to visit at least two hand-picked wineries whilst enjoying guided tastings of award winning wines. You will also be treated to a carefully created, delicious winery lunch.
Upon completion of a 5 hour Margaret River experience, you will once again take part in the exploration of amazing views and coastal scenery such as Sugarloaf Rock as you make your way back to Perth.
- Same Day Return, seaplane private charter – $8667
- Private Touring $1200 (1 – 6 pax)
- Additional private tour – $200 per person
Flight only options available
Return courtesy coach transfers from your CBD hotel
- Exclusive Return 60 minute scenic seaplane flight from the Swan River to Margaret River Airstrip
- A tasty platter with a selection of local produce
- Exclusive 5 hour full professionally guided tour of the river and township, a coastal stop and specially handpicked wineries with the most highly awarded tour group in Australia
- A delicious winery lunch accompanied with a fine example of Margaret River wine