$395pp, duration approximately 9 hours
Take the ultimate Rottnest Island tour and discover the many bays, beaches and uncover some of the island’s deep history.
The most exotic new way to experience Perth’s very own island paradise! Travel in unique style in our luxurious state of the art Cessna turbo-prop seaplane to Perth’s most popular holiday destination, witnessing the pristine waters from the sky. A full orbit of Perth city-scape and the Western Suburbs will see you arrive on Rottnest Island in the short time of 15minutes. A full figure 8 of the island at a low level will allow you to see the captivating colours, plentiful dolphins and other marine life.
On the island you will be professionally guided on the ultimate Rottnest Island tour and discover the many bays, beaches and uncover some of the island’s deep history. With small group sizes, our Rottnest Island Day tour is very engaging with our pilot and tour guide.
Throughout the day there will be plenty of time to relax and enjoy the stunning scenery. Bring your bathers if you fancy a dip in the ocean.
A delicious morning tea at Hotel Rottnest will see you enjoy coffee, tea, croissants and muffins in an exclusive allocated area away from the crowds. A gourmet lunch with options of a ‘Rotto Burger’ a famous Hotel Rottnest ‘fish and chips’ or a delicious caesar salad. If relaxation is your aim, feel free to indulge in a few drinks while looking out into the turquoise waters.
Also, don’t forget to take the perfect Quokka selfie!
- Return courtesy coach transfers from your CBD hotel.
- Return scenic seaplane flight from the Swan River to Rottnest Island.
- 2 hour exclusive Rottnest Island Bayseeker Tour with guided commentary.
- A delicious Morning tea and Lunch at Hotel Rottnest.
- 2 hour tour to Oliver Hill Military Settlement with train component.
- 1 hour tour to Pinky’s Beach and the Bathurst Lighthouse