$490pp, duration approximately 6 hours
Combine the breathtaking aerial views of Rottnest Island with an unparalleled and authentic ‘catch and dine’ cruising experience.
Departing the Swan River in the morning, you will enjoy fantastic aerial views of Perth City, Fremantle and Cottesloe Beach on your scenic seaplane flight to Rottnest Island. Take sight of the array of colours and shapes of the many salt lakes, bays and beaches before touching down on Rottnest Island in the record time of only 15 minutes from Perth CBD!
Enjoy some free time to check out the village settlement and visit a few local stores before boarding the Rottnest Cruises’ vessel for your 3 hour, 5-course deluxe seafood banquet catch and dine experience. Be greeted by friendly staff as you are welcomed with tasty canapés, a range of premium local wines and a generous selection of beers.
View the highlights of Thomson Bay, Pinky’s Beach and The Basin whilst steaming around the island to locate the lobster pots. Experience a very interactive lobster pot-pulling demonstration from several catch zones before your captain anchors up in the serenity of Parakeet or Longreach Bay. Enjoy a delicious Western Australian seafood lunch and taste the popular Western Rock Lobster in your style of choice being barbecued or sashimi.
After a delicious dessert, take a final cruise back to Thomson Bay where your catch and dine experience concludes. With an hour’s time remaining on the island, feel free to sit back and relax at one of the restaurants or bars on the waterfront.
After an immersive day spent on Rottnest Island, take a return scenic flight back to Perth arriving on the Swan River in the middle of Perth CBD in the mid afternoon.
- CBD hotel transfers to Queen Street Jetty
- Return scenic seaplane flights from Perth to Rottnest Island
- Transfers from Rottnest Island Airport to the Rottnest Island Settlement
- A 3-hour Catch and Dine experience including:
- Cruise along the stunning island coastline via luxury charter boat
- Catch your own Western Rock Lobster during an interactive lobster pot-pulling experience
- Tour commentary and activities (fishing rod and bait, snorkelling, swim mat floats and tender available)
- A 5-course deluxe seafood banquet consisting of:
- Canapés on arrival
- Fresh seafood platters; fresh shucked oysters, Shark Bay prawns, sashimi salmon, marinated West Coast octopus, Blue Swimmer crabs
- Barbecued Barramundi with green salads and Asian rice
- Lobster prepared 0.5 Lobster
- Fruit Cream Meringue nests and tropical fruit platters for dessert
- Unlimited beverages
- A local selection of red, white, rose and sparkling wines
- A range of beers
- Soft drinks
- Approximately 2.5 hours of free time at leisure to explore the island